Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Muddle


This blog is supposed to be my cartoon-animation-portfolio-blog, but I’m having trouble finding examples of my old cartoon animation work to put up. . . .


Part of the problem is that right now I’m living in Toronto, Ontario, but most of my stuff is in a storage locker in Victoria, B.C., which is 2111 miles away!


(I don’t have a picture of my storage locker but here is a picture of some people from the storage locker website.)


Another problem is that most of the animated cartoons I work on are really stupid and I keep forgetting to save examples of my work. 


But I WILL start saving things for my portfolio, in future! If I get another job. I will, I will!


In the meantime I’m going to keep looking around in the boxes in my apartment and find SOME kind old animation stuff, I hope, I hope. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment